Thursday, March 29, 2007


Interior
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
Once I saw it at the dealership I knew it was mine already. It was "used" but I wouldn't even call it that. With only 32,000 miles on it, it didn't have a single scratch, dent or mark on it anywhere. Fully loaded and upgraded with a sports package it had all the bells and whistles and then some. With just a couple of minor customizations this car is perfect for me.

√ dark gray or black color √ spoiler √ alloy rims
√ tinted windows √ power sunroof √ leather interior
√ 6 cd changer/satellite radio/tape deck (for ipod) √ Xenon headlights
√ power windows √ power mirrors √ power, heated seats
√ dual climate controls √ sick ass interior design
√ serious horsepower (V-6 pushing 260 ponies on this baby)
√ cruise control √ superior reviews and reliability
√ most importantly under $20,000 (well below market price)

I went ahead and got the 4 year / 48,000 mile extended bumper-to-bumper no-fault warranty. I did want the stock GPS/NAv system but I can get the Garmin c340 or TomTom One! for around $300 vs the $2000 for Infiniti's. Other than that it's a perfect ride. Quiet, smooth and enough "oomph" to get you there and back. It feels solid, yet light. It beckons me to push it to its limits with its TipTronic gearshift. I feel comfortable driving it vs. when I had the top down on the Spyder bassing down the road frontin' for the kiddies. I'm past that stage of my life now (well kinda at least).

No comments: