Friday, February 17, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


El and Lobster
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
I know I know. I haven't gotten around to posting my New York blogger and photos. C'mon I've been busy! Quit bustin my chops! For now...enjoy...

So I'm still kinda broke from our last trip, freelance has been eating up my nights and weekends. I've been a bad husband and didn't plan out anything fantastic for Valentine's Day. She had to work that day and there's no telling when she would've gotten home so there was no point in making reservations.

Also, Rachel was flying solo and no point in making her dine alone. Come on over! Things worked out great although I was late as hell cooking everything. We all teamed up to make dinner:

Steamed Maine Lobster with lemon butter
Seared scallops
Grilled asparagus and creamed artichoke hearts
Baby spinach salad with hearts of palm, red onion and mandarin slices tossed in a champagne vinaigrette

I felt sick afterwards. In a good way of course. For gifts I kept El's simple. She likes Jack Johnson and he had just cut an album for the Curious George movie sooo...

No comments: