Monday, July 18, 2005

Hey, Cameron. You realize if we played by the rules right now we'd be in gym?


Bueller
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
Day in, day out. Same routine. The beauty of being at The Golf Channel for five years is an extra week of vacation. Lately, I've been having some pretty awful headaches at work. Sitting in front of that gigantic monitor everyday doesn't help things. Is it stress? High blood pressure? Computer work? In any case, I needed some time off to do absolutely nothing and at the same time anything I wanted. I'm taking some time off.

After a few doctor's visits to get checked out (mostly good news with some repair work needed) earlier I decided earlier last week to have a plan. What's the plan? To not have a plan.

This weekend El and I did some shopping, movies (Wedding Crashers is hilarious - check it out!) and went out for dinner (no cooking!). I met up with a buddy to hit some golf balls and brush up for my game later next week in SC. Hopefully if things go well I can squeeze in 18 holes at the local course - I suck. Alright I'm out.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

1 comment:

Lek said...

I can't believe I have t go back to work tomorrow! My mini vacay wasn't long enough! Doh!