Sunday, February 15, 2009


Biting Daddy
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
I usually try to do things as efficiently as possible and this trip was no exception. For Christmas I decided to get new furniture to replace our aging master bedroom set. I decided to refinish it (my first time) to a dark espresso color and replace all the hardware. Quite a bit of work, but the end result was nice. Now to drive it all the way back to SC...

The drive down took almost 8 hours hauling a trailer with furniture, baby clothes, and all of us. Although I left fairly early in the afternoon we didn't arrive until past midnight. Exhausted we slept, but I was up early the next morning to take the furniture to my parents house to unload and reload the trailer with old things to take to the landfill (a horrible experience in itself - I couldn't stop gagging once I got there).

No comments: