Friday, January 04, 2008


DSC_0598
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
After some research and some thinking I settled that maybe it would be an opportune time to look into the Research Triangle area of Raleigh/Caary/Durham. We could get some nice cooler weather away from tourists and other riff raff associated with Orlando. Plus, as a bonus I could see if this area is where I thought our next move should be should I decide to hang my design hat and take a chance on my dreams of opening up a restaurant.

I did happen to find a nice package deal on Travelocity for a 4 day/5 night stay at The Umstead, North Carolina's first five-star rated hotel and spa, in Cary. With itinerary in hand I cleared my plate momentarily of all work and worries to spend some time with my little girl and wife.

No comments: